Home

Klock Werks windshield wind tunnel test

90 Day Returns · Largest Selection · Free Tech Support · Since 197

Get Top Products With Fast And Free Shipping For Many Items On eBay. Looking For Great Deals On Top Products? From Everything To The Very Thing. All On eBay Reporting a lift in the front end as she increased speed with a stock windshield, Klock Werks set out to design a windshield that would make the bike more stable at high speeds. including an incredible opportunity to test the design in Nascar Country at the A2 Wind Tunnel in Mooresville, NC, the Flare Windshield was born Brian Klock originally developed the windshield to correct the wobble on his award-winning custom Road Glide that set the 2006 world record at the Bonneville Salt Flats for the fastest bike in its class. The following year, the Klock Werks team tested the Flare in an A2 wind tunnel used in NASCAR testing in Mooresville, North Carolina

The Billboard Flare Windshields have been welcome additions to both my Dynas, and since the Flares have been installed, my road trips have been both smooth and stable. After product testing at the Salt Flats as well as in high-tech wind tunnels, I would expect nothing less. Klock Werks Part #2310-0387 for 2011-2013 Dyna Switchbac This curl kicks the airflow up, allowing it to clear your helmet, as shown in the wind-tunnel picture. There's no buffeting, and the shield's edge is unobtrusive and unnoticed. Klock Werks. The test bike started out with a full-size stock windshield on it but the Flare windshield replacement was only 6-1/2 inches. While the stock windshield easily keeps the wind from the rider, I know from experience that the small black decorative wind deflector, like on the Street Glide or CVO FLHs, give a good blast of wind directly at the.

Klock Werks 14 & 9 windshields. Jump to Latest Follow Hey Everyone! Brian Klock designed his windshield in a wind tunnel for his wife land speed bike. Every other shield with the hips, has been a copy of his design. I run one of his and also a big LRS for the single digit winters here Just got back from a total of 130 miles of testing the Klock Werks Flare Windshield for the FLH. My H-D Dealer, Hampton Roads Harley, received the tester windshields (6.5 and 11.5 inch) from Klock Werks and I installed the 6.5 inch for this test. I wanted to test the 8.5 inch but it was not available from Klock until about 2 weeks from now

The idea behind the Klock Werks windshield is that it creates a swirling area that comes up and around the windshield (look at their video on-line) pushing the air up and over the rider. Unfortunatly because of my limited hight (5'5) I am forced to sit forward on the bike (Electra Glide) and I sat right in the middle of the upward draft that. Klock Werks stand for things that are cool looking, very functional and inspirational. We pride ourselves on doing the best every single time. Get Klocked is about the experience- to understands someone put everything they could into making the best and coolest part they could. It started in 1997 with a couple of small town kids Watch and discover everything you need to know about the Klock Werks Flare Windshield!!! Brian Klock, of Klock Werks Kustom Cycles, actually takes a Flare Wi.. Wind Tunnel TestedRider Approved. My review of the Klock Werks Flare Windshield. Shortly after I bought my Indian Chieftain, I was contacted by one named #BrianTheBobbleHead. Brian Klock inquired to see if I would be interested in putting the patented Klock Werks Flare Windshield to the test and possibly joining thousands of riders all over the world who have become bobble head free

Klock Werks Flare Windshield for Road Glide 1998-2013. Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip direct air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields. Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create these custom-molded. wind tunnel tested klock werks original & patented windshield WINdshIELds tm DESCRIPTION SUG. RETAIL shine werks - 4 oz. $5.99 Recommended cleaner for your Klock Werks FLARE™ Windshield, and more! This product cleans, shines and protects plastic, leather, acrylic, plexiglass, lexan, chrome, fiberglass and paint. Dries quickl 9. National Cycle Dakota Windshield. 10. Slipstreamer Viper Motorcycle Windshield. Best Long Ride Shield Buying Guide and FAQ. Written By Car Bibles Staff. Published Apr. 29, 2019. Although the feeling of wind in your hair may be desirable for many bikers, some regard this constant wind as one of the downsides to riding Wind-tunnel tested and proven performance. Made in the U.S.A. Reduces annoying wind buffeting. Adds stability to the front of the motorcycle by generating downforce at speed. Uses OEM hardware. Color: Tint. Sku: 2312-0508. Klock Werks patented Flare™ Windshield design is the new standard in touring comfort and style for Victory Cross Country. A big thank you to Klock Werks for bringing in their Street Glide and showing more about their line of Klock Werks Flare Windshields! If you want a beautiful..

Klock Werks owner, Brian Klock, designed the Flare windshield to help channel the air around the rider, while applying a downward pressure on the front of the fairing to provide better handling. Rather than write the information, here is a video by shield creator Brian Klock talking about the Flare design: YouTube. Klock Werks The Flare windshield ($169.95) is available for Road Glides in 8-inch and 12-inch heights and in black, dark smoke, tint or clear. It's also available for batwing fairing H-Ds, in a 6 1/2-inch height in black, dark smoke and tint ($169.95). In August of 2006, Klock Werks was the first shop to create a bagger for the Discovery Channel Biker. Windshield bags WILL work with our Flare. Harley Davidson sells a three-pouch windshield bag designed for vents that will work with the 6.5 Mid, 8.5 Tall, 10.5 Tall and 11.5 Tall Flare Windshields. Klock Werks recommends you choose a height that you can look over comfortably. › See more product detail The same benefits of Klock Werks original, patented, and wind-tunnel tested Flare™ Windshield are felt with the Honda applications. The Flare reduces annoying wind buffeting and adds stability to the front of the motorcycle through proven down force - all while looking stylish

The Klock Werks original, patented Flare™ Windshield is the best choice for improved air management. Klock Werks Flare™ Windshields feature a patented design that includes hips at the sides that re-routes the wind away from you while adding downforce to the front-end of the motorcycle to improve stability vs. riding with the stock windshield Wind-tunnel tested and proven performance. Made in the U.S.A. Reduces annoying wind buffeting. Adds stability to the front of the motorcycle by generating downforce at speed. Uses OEM hardware. Sku: 2312-0388. The Victory Low Flare™ from Klock Werks is meant to be the lowest possible option with the same great air management that Klock Werks.

Klock Werks Windshields - Top Klock Werks Retaile

1. The Flare Windshield from Klock Werks is a direct replacement for your 1998 and newer FLTR/FLTRI. It is custom molded from premium quality, hard-coated polycarbonate to provide unmatched durability, and pre-drilled for easy mounting using stock windshield hardware. Options available are 8 Tint, 8 Black, 8 Paintable Clear 12 Tint and 12 Clear
  2. — PRODUCT TEST — The Klock Werks UTV Flare windshield is the evolution of the same old half or quarter windshield that you see everywhere. Klock Werks' patent-pending design is meant to work as an airflow management system to remove the wind blast and neck/eye strain you feel on a typical high-speed UTV ride
  3. ate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields. I did a lot of research and decided on the Klock Werks windshield. Price was right and shipping was super fast. Really improves my ride.
  4. g up more then any other. Lucky for me there is a local shop that had demo shields available to test drive with, so I stopped in and tried the 6.5 and the 8.5 dark smoke Flare shields

The Klock Werks Flare Low 5 windshield provides a really sporty look to complement the taller fairing featured on 2014-up Touring models. The Klock Werks Flare 6.5 and 8.5 heights offer an aggressive, sporty appearance and create downforce to further enhance the stability of your Tourer so you can feel the air without the buffeting Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields. The Klock Werks Flare Windshields are protected under United States Patents: D632235S, D586274S, D586275S, D633017S, D626046S, D633018S. Made in the U.S.A. Klock Werks FLARE™ Windshields are THE Original windshields of their kind. Wind tunnel designed and tested, our patented hips on the sides provide downforce for added stability while the flip on top directs air up so it flows back to rider and passenger as clean, less turbulent air Klock Werks Flare Windshield is wind tunnel designed and tested. The hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields Klock Werks Tinted 6 1/2 in. Flared Windshield - 2310-0211. Gives your Bagger a new race-inspired look based on the original race-bred bagger, the WFB. Wind tunnel tested. Adds a whole new dimension to the fairing and provides greater wind protection. All mounting holes are pre-cut to simplify installation

Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 31, 2018. Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has tried the Klock Werks 14 windshield on their Glide and if they really work as advertised? I just finished a 2,900 mile ride through Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida to Key West. Wore a half helmet with ear plugs most of the way except for the last day, a. Bonneville Salt Flats racing, wind tunnel testing and real world riding have proven that Klock Werks Flare™ Windshields continue to be the first, and best choice for riders everywhere. Made in the USA from hard-coated polycarbonate material for added durability and quality. About Klock Werks Klock Werks Dark Smoke 11.5 in. Flare Windshield - 2310-0633 Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields Klock Werks Flare Windshield For Harley Touring. The patented Flare motorcycle windshield was developed at Klock Werks out of a need for greater front-end stability in order to safely race at high speeds on the Bonneville Salt Flats. The Flare is the original motorcycle windshield of its kind, and has surprised riders everywhere with not only.

Great Offers - Top Brands Sold Direc

Modeled after the original Flare windshield for Baggers, now almost every rider can get all of the same performance and style with bolt-on ease; With patented Klock Werks hips on the side and a flip at the top, shields have been wind tunnel designed and tested to produce the same amount of additional down force as origina Klock Werks was live — at J&P Cycles Destination Daytona Superstore. March 12 · Ormond Beach, FL · NEW BMW 1600 Flare Windshield. 2.7K Views. Related Videos. 10:05. Want to test ride our windshield!? Check out our website under find a store to find a location near you with our demo kits! On through the wind screen, but all the way. klock werks flare dark smoke 5 windshield Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields Klock Werks Flare Windshield For Harley Electra Glide. The patented Flare Motorcycle Windshield was developed at Klock Werks out of a need for greater front-end stability in order to safely race at high speeds on the Bonneville Salt Flats. The Flare is the original motorcycle windshield of its kind, and has surprised riders everywhere with not.

Video: The Flare™ - KLOCK WERKS KUSTOM CYCLE

Overview of Klock Werks WFB 8 in. Black Flare Windshield - 2310-0196 Give your Bagger a new race-inspired look based on the original race-bred bagger, the Werks Fat Bagger Wind tunnel tested, this windshield adds a whole new dimension to the fairing and provided greater wind protection All mounting holes are pre-cut to simplify installation Constructed of premium-quality polycarbonate for a. Klock Werks Flare Windshield - 6.5/Dark Smoke in Windshields. 6.5 Tall Dark Smoke Flare Windshield has a lower height for a sportier look.;Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip direct air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields.;Lexan Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create. KLOCK WERKS KW05-01-0190 BLACK Flare Windshield Road Glide 1998-2013. Klock Werks Flare Windshield For Harley Road Glide. The patented Flare motorcycle windshield was developed at Klock Werks out of a need for greater front-end stability in order to safely race at high speeds on the Bonneville Salt Flats Description. Klock Werks. 6.5 Flare Windshield. for FLHT, FLHTC & FLHX '96-Up. -Black. • Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the lips direct air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields. • Lexan Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used. Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce whilethe flip direct air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields ; Klock Werks Flare Windshield Black 8.5 (KW05-01-0211) Warning

Overview of Klock Werks 8.5 in. Tinted Flare Windshield - 2312-0244 Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create these custom-molded designs with unmatched durability. The Klock Werks original, patented Flare™ Windshield is the best choice for improved air management. Klock Werks Flare™ Windshields feature a patented design that includes hips at the sides that re-routes the wind away from you while adding downforce to the front-end of the motorcycle to improve stability vs. riding with the stock windshield Klock Werks 11-1/2' Clear Flare Windshield 2310-0479: Automotive. Klock Werks 11-1/2 Clear Flare Windshield 2310-0479: Automotive. Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields I have the Klock Werks 10 inches and the JES wind deflectors . I ride with the windshield raised only 1 inch from its base . That means that I ride looking over the windshield and being 5`9 it is perfectly comfortable for me to ride looking over the windshield . It is 100% effective by sending the incoming wind over my head not touching me at.

Klock Werks Sport Flare Windshield Review on Counterstee

Klock Werks Billboard Flare Windshield: Smooth sailing

Klock Werks Flare Motorcycle Windshield Review Rider

1. The patented design features hips at the sides that re-route the wind away from riders while adding downforce to the front-end of the motorcycle to improve stability vs. riding with the stock windshield; The flip at the top of the Flare™ redirects air back as clean, less turbulent air for rider and passenger; Wind tunnel designed and teste
  2. The Freedom windshield is acrylic and the Klock Werks is polycarbonate. If you're feeling lucky the Freedom acrylic windshield will more than likely be clearer and not yellow from UV light. If on the other hand you are like me and attract every errant chain link from every 18 wheeler then you may want to stay with the Klock Werks polycarbonate
  3. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Klock Werks KW05-01-0558-DS Flare 18 WShield FOR HONDA 18-20 Gold Wing Dark at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! Klock Werks 20.25 Tint Flare Windshield Wind Screen Honda Gold Wing GL1800 18+ C $258.36. Wind-tunnel tested and proven performance
  4. ate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields. Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to.
  5. The patented Klock Werks Sport Flare windshield design features hips at the sides that re-route air away from the rider while adding downforce to the front end to improve stability and handling compared to the stock windshield design (the stock design creates lift) Wind tunnel tested and designed for maximum performance and air management
  6. ate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard winshields. *Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create these custom-molded designs with unmatched durability. *All are predrilled for easy mounting using stock windshields.

Klock Werks Flare Windshield Review on Motorcycle Preformanc

Klock Werks 14 & 9 windshields Road Glid

1. Klock werks windshield I love the look of the short Klockwerks windshield on my 09 serg, but the fit at the bottom where its supposed to conform to the shape of the rubber is off 3/8 at three places. I thought the 1st windshield was cut wrong, but the 2nd windshield I got fit the same
  2. The 10 Wind Splitter has a very unique design if you look at pictures and is specifically designed to push the wind up and over the rider. It is also wider than the stock wind deflector. I spoke with an experienced Harley mechanic at the dealership, who stated that the way the windshield is designed to cut through the air will cause the.
  3. Wind-tunnel tested and proven performance Reduces annoying wind buffeting Adds stability to the front of the motorcycle by generating downforce at speed Manufactured from dual-side hard-coated po Klock Werks Flare Windshield KW05-04-025
  4. ate swirl of found in front on standard.
  5. We are a dealer and user of the Klock Werks windshield and have tested the Stratoliner prototype. It will sell in the same price point as the other windshield. It is very effective in improving the audio, down force, and air deflection. I would recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade. We run Klock Werks on all our fairing bike

re: klock werks flair windshield « Reply #40 on: March 17, 2014, 02:26:31 am » Yes it is far superior than the stock unit. we are running two on our shop test bikes for a year Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields.LexanPolycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create these custom-molded designs with unmatched durability; 8in clear is paintable and. KLOCK WERKS Windshield Description. Our message will contain a link to our simple and secure checkout system, where you will be able to quickly and conveniently pay for your purchase. 75 sales tax. All items must be returned in the same condition it was received, in the original unopened package, and have an rma number clearly marked on the.

*Modeled after the original Flare™ windshields. *With patented Klock Werks 'hips' on the side and a flip at the top, shields have been wind tunnel designed and tested to produce the same amount of additional down force as original. *Real world testing and computer simulation also produced a height that will work for most riders. *All are predrilled for easy mounting using stock or Klock. Wind tunnel testing and real world riding have proven that Klock Werks Flare Windshields continue to be the first, and best choice for riders everywhere. Made in the USA from hard-coated polycarbonate material for added durability and quality

klock werks windshield Harley Davidson Forum

1. ate the swir
  2. The Klock Werks Flare Billboard Windshield was modeled after the original Flare windshield for Baggers. Now almost every rider can get all of the same performance and style with bolt-on ease. With patented Klock Werks hips on the side and a flip at the top, shields have been wind tunnel designed and tested to produce the same amount of.
  3. ate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields
  4. This listing is for one (1) Klock Werks Windshield for 2014-2019 Batwing Fairings. This windshield is new in the original box. We used this as a floor display, opened and resealed the box. Our peeking means you get to save some money!! Check the options for your size and color

Klock Werks Windshield?? Harley Davidson Forum

1. Klock Werks. The Pro-Touring Flare windshield from Mitchell, South Dakota based Klock Werks it is a wider, more full-coverage 10.5 option for riders and passengers who prefer an even greater amount of wind protection for the long haul and is stylish enough to use around town. The patented design features hips at the sides that are said.
  2. Wind tunnel designed and tested All are predrilled for easy mounting using stock windshield hardware Made in the U.S.A. 24 in stock. KLOCK WERKS WSHIELD SL BLK 15+FLTR Sport Pro Flare Windshield 9 quantity. Add to cart. SKU: 2310-0582 Category: Windshields. Share. Reviews (0
  3. ate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields. Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create these custom-molded designs with.
  4. ate the swirl of air found behind a standard windshield
  5. Wind tunnel testing and real world riding and have pr oven that KLOCK WERKS flare windshields continue to be the first, and best choice for riders everywhere. Fits only 2014 year models KLOCK WERKS flare windshields are the original windshields of their kind. KLOCK WERKS flare windshields feature hips at the sides that re routes the wind away.
  6. Klock Werks Dark Smoke Flare Billboard Windshield - 2310-0635 For FXRP/T 1984-1992 Modeled after the original Flare™ windshields With patented Klock Werks hips on the side and a flip at the top, shields have been wind tunnel designed and tested to produce the same amount of additional down force as original Real world testing and computer.

Klock Werks Road Glide FLARE Windshield was developed from the desire and need for stability at highway speeds as well as racing on the Bonneville Salt Flats. Engineered with innovative hips at each outer edge along with a flip at the top of the windscreen, the FLARE windshield re-directs turbulent wind flow around and over the rider Best 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z Duraflex R35 Body Kit - 4 Piece - Includes R35 Front Bumper Cover (106029) R35 Side Skirts Rocker Panels (106030) R35 Rear Bumper Cover (106031 The Klock Werks original, patented FLARE Windshield is still the best choice for improved air management, complimenting the new vent/duct system in your 2014 batwing style HD fairing. Klock Werks FLARE Windshields feature hips at the sides that re-routes the wind away from you while adding downforce to the front-end of the motorcycle to.

Motorcycle and UTV Windshields KLOCK WERKS KUSTOM CYCLE

Klock Werks Flare Windshields - YouTub

Klock Werks Flare Windshield - 11.5'/Tinted: Automotive. Klock Werks Flare Windshield - 11.5/Tinted: Automotive. Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields Lexan Polycarbonate with. Klock Werks 16 Tinted Billboard Windshield 2310-0388 Brand: Klock Werks. 4.2 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. 10 Days Returnable patented design• Wind-tunnel and real world tested• Proudly designed and produced in the USA• Available in a variety of heights and tint

Want Flare? Go Klock Werks Windshield

Free 2-day shipping. Buy Klock Werks KW05010232 12in. Flare Windshield - Dark Smoke (Tinted) at Walmart.co Modeled after the original Flare windshield for Baggers, now almost every rider can get all of the same performance and style with bolt-on ease With patented Klock Werks hips on the side and a flip at. Toggle navigation. 512.981.6434 Mon - Fri 10:00 - 5:00 PM CST. Account; Contact; Welcome. Riding with the Klock Werks Flare™ Windshield got rid of their head buffeting or bobbling. Next thing you know, the idea of a Brian Klock bobblehead took off. The Brian Klock bobblehead is a LITERAL representation of the Bobblehead Syndrome riders experience when riding with any windshield other than a Klock Werks original and patented. Modeled after the original Flare windshield for Baggers, now almost every rider can get all of the same performance and style with bolt-on ease.With patented Klock Werks hips on the side and a flip at the top, shields have been wind tunnel designed and tested to produce the same amount of additional down force as original.Real world testing and.

Klock Werks Flare Windshield for Road Glid

The Klock Krew developed the idea and brought it to the market. It wasn't long before Klock Werks welcomed record sales of their new product, the Flare™ Windshield. This week, Klock Werks adds a sportier, ultra low version of the in-demand Flare™: the 3.5 windshield for 2014+ FLHT models New Windshield by Klock Werks Wind tunnel designed and tested, the hips provide added downforce while the flip at the tip directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of the rider on standard windshields Klock Werks Sport Pro Flare WindshieldPart Number: KW05-01-0325Size: 9 InchColor: Black The Sport Flare™ option is more streamlined and offers radical curves and a sportier stance, it complements the lines of the new fairing with a more aggressive profile and adds stability and handling with improved air management Th 【送料無料】外装 klock werks クロックワークス kw05-01-0313 。klock werks クロックワークス ウインドシールド flareモデル fltr 15cl 【windshield flr fltr 15cl [2310-0568]